Terms & Conditions
These terms shall be governed by English law, except that if you live in a country (which, for these purposes, includes Scotland or Northern Ireland) of the European Union other than England, there may be certain mandatory applicable laws of your country which apply for your benefit and protection in addition to or instead of certain provisions of English law.
You agree that any dispute between you and us regarding these terms or any Contract will only be dealt with by the English courts, except that if you live in a country (which, for these purposes, includes Scotland or Northern Ireland) of the European Union other than England, you can choose to bring legal proceedings either in your country or in England, but if we bring legal proceedings, we may only do so in your country.
We inform you that the European Commission provides an online platform for resolving legal disputes, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr). Consumers may submit their claims via the aforementioned online platform for resolving legal disputes.
We remind you that you should not provide your card details via e-mail, fax or social networks.
You must be over 18 to shop online with Bouji Lingerie.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are UK sizes. Please refer to the size chart/ guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
Purchase of Products
When you place an order on our website we shall email you an order confirmation email. Our acceptance of your order is the point the contract for the purchase of goods will be made and you will be charged.
Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation email you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the ‘CONFRIM & PAY’ button.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure.
Prices are subject to change without notice. These changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock, we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items. We endeavour to keep our website up to date.
All offers and sales items are subject to availability, may for a limited time and could be subject to change. Offers and sale items may be withdrawn at anytime.
You can unsubscribe from Bouji Lingerie emails at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of every email or by updating your account preferences.
Social Media, Competitions Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Phlump Ltd t/a Bouji Lingerie (company registration no. 10790293).
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Phlump Ltd., their families and anyone otherwise connected with the organization.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and one winner is chosen at random across all 3 platforms.
- All enteries must follow bouji_lingerie on Instagram and Twitter to qualify.
- Closing date for entry will be stated in the competition details. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or they do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by (English) law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of (England).
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, any other Social Network or business tagged into the social media post.
- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Discount Codes & Free Surprise Gifts
Offers, codes or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with each other and may only be used on full proce items. Bouji Lingerie will only honour an offer code/discount if it is used in line with our terms and conditions of issue. Please note that exclusions may apply and these will be outlined as part of the particular code terms & conditions. Codes may be specified as one use only, may have expiry dates and codes sent to registered customers are for use only by those customers in receipt of the code. We reserve the right to withdraw a discount code at any time.
All valid discount codes will be applied to your order online; codes need to be applied on the 'Confirm Your Order' page and deductions will be applied and show on your order confirmation email.
Please note promotional offer codes unless otherwise stated do not apply to delivery charges or any sale items. We cannot apply offers without a code or add them to your order at a later date. Any offer code used outside of our terms and conditions will be rejected. No liability will be accepted by Bouji Lingerie in respect of such rejection or cancellation of an offer code/discount.
Free surprise gifts may be offered as part of a promotion, subject to a minimum spend or other conditions stated in the promotion. If a minimum spend applies this will refer to the amount spent (excluding postage) in one transaction. Free surprise gifts will not be disclosed at the time of purchase and are dispatched at the discretion of Plump Ltd. Free surprise gifts may vary and may not be exchanged. If the order qualifiying for a free surprise gift is returned the gift must aslo be returned. If not returned, the retail value of the gift will be deducted from any refund. Exclusions may apply.
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Email our customer services team who will be happy to help firstname.lastname@example.org
Bouji Lingerie - Undress to Impress is a registered trade mark of Phlump Ltd t/a Bouji Lingerie (company registration no. 10790293).