Security, Privacy & Cookies
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We only collect personal information that we need and which is relevant for the purposes we intend to use it.
Should you choose to give it to us in connection with your account, social media pages, your purchases or general enquiries - We may collect and process information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.boujilingerie.com. This includes information provided at the time of ordering, registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. Data collected may include:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- your name, title and contact details (email address, telephone number, postal address, social media handle)
- your date of birth
- your gender
- any information you include in correspondence you send to us or in forms you submit to us on our site or social media pages
- details of your orders and purchases
- your marketing preferences
- information you provide when responding to product reviews
- details of any transactions between you and us
- information you give us when you contact us with a query or issue
- your payment methods
- Details of your visits to our site
If you have consented to receiving marketing emails and SMS messages from us you can opt-out of receiving them at any time.
Who We Are
This website is owned and operated by Phlump Ltd (t/a Bouji Lingerie) company registration no. 10790293. Phlump Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
Please note that we do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Your privacy and trust is important to us and we will treat any details you provide us with respectfully. We do not participate in unsolicited mailing (and avoid working with those who do), and will never give your contact information to other organisations unless legally required to do so.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
All payment details are processed using the Sagepay secure transaction system. Please note that we do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties. Order with confidence!
Sensitive information is only requested on pages that are located on the Sagepay secure servers and this information cannot be accessed or viewed by anyone else.